The Customer Associate receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and
complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior
customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Must be high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills
* Must be confident,
* Communication skills
* Time management skills
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Will actively look for ways to help people
* Active listening skills
* Excellent follow through and following up skills
* Maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times
* Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe, and Computer Skills.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Complete required Customer Service Agreements, reports and other paperwork in a timely
manner and in accordance with Company policy.
* Always act as a representative of our company at community events
* Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service
issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
* Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters,
which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve service inquiries and
* Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that
customers’ concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete
* Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with manager to
understand individual performance.
* Enters service data into computer.
* Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a
timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
To be considered, submit your resume below. We ask that you please allow time for your application and resume to be approved for the next phase.